Therapy can help you be happier with yourself and your relationships.
- struggling to set boundaries with others?
- overwhelmed with stress in your life?
- tired of feeling guilty, angry, or resentful?
- having difficulty saying no?
- feeling like others are taking advantage of you?
Would you like to…
- have someone who’s objective and nonjudgmental to talk to about your problems and shed new light on old problems or patterns?
- have a place to share your worries and sort out your feelings?
- be able to understand your own, and others’, behavior so you can change what’s not working for you anymore?
- learn new and more effective ways to deal with situations or others?
- have some resolution to your problem, some understanding of how to do things differently and some self awareness that you can apply to future situations?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, I can help!
Address: 1020 SW Taylor, Suite 448, Portland, OR 97205
Contact me to discuss how I can help:
Lynne Coon, LPC — counselor serving communities in the greater Portland metropolitan area including: Portland, Vancouver, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Tualatin, Beaverton, Milwaukie, Oregon City, Hillsboro, Forest Grove, King City, West Linn, Wilsonville, Gresham, Troutdale, Scappoose, St Helens, Camas, Brush Prairie, Battle Ground, and Multnomah County, Clackamas County, Washington County and Clark County.